Welcome to our webinar series.
Product Marketing Community is part workshop, part networking forum and part master class—a place to learn, share, incite and inspire.
(Product) Marketing for Growth: The Marketing Plan
You, Product Marketers, play a crucial role in generating revenue, and can play an equally important role in how revenues translate into profit.
For Product Marketers tired of being viewed by some as a “cost”, the challenge is to take more responsibility for the commercial results of the company. This may require you to behave as asset managers making investment and return decisions. In other words, behave as Architects of Growth.
This webinar, featuring product marketing leaders:
* Jane Bailey, VP Product Marketing, GE
* Jenn Steele, CMO, Madison Logic
* Mike Berger, VP Product Marketing, Gainsight
* Sudeep Cherian, Head of Product Marketing, LinkedIn
* Rowan Noronha, Head of Product Marketing, Cognizant and Founder, Product Marketing Community
focuses on the role of the product marketer and the necessary components of the marketing plan needed to identify and achieve growth.
Part I: A Product Marketer’s Guide to an Audience-Centric Go-to-Market
Product marketers are charged with aligning product management, field marketing and sales teams on your product’s route to market, and thereafter, it’s sustained growth.
Are you focused on becoming more audience-centric as your company searches for ways to drive profitable growth? Then you’ll want to join…
* Rowan Noronha, Head of Product Marketing, Cognizant, and Founder, Product Marketing Community
* Beth Caplow, Research Director, Portfolio Marketing, SiriusDecisions
* Meg Murphy, CMO, IBM Systems
* and Fred Studer, CMO, FinancialForce
as they guide you through these audience-centric imperatives to go beyond personas:
* Defining Buying Groups to Accelerate Demand
* Customize Messaging to Drive Account-Based Marketing
* Developing Sales Personas for Better Knowledge Transfer
Part II: A Product Marketer’s Guide to an Audience-Centric Go-to-Market (March 28, 2019 – 12:00PM) – REGISTER TODAY!